Notice of the General Office of the Ministry of Science and Technology on Soliciting Advanced Technology Achievements in Anti-epidemic Science and Technology
National Science and Technology Office (2020) No. 7
The science and technology departments (commissions, bureaus) of all provinces, autonomous regions, municipalities directly under the Central Government, and cities under separate state planning, the Science and Technology Bureau of Xinjiang Production and Construction Corps, the science and technology departments of relevant departments under the State Council, and all relevant units:
In order to resolutely implement the important deployment of General Secretary Jin Ping’s internship in the overall promotion of the prevention and control of the new crown pneumonia epidemic and economic and social development, the Ministry of Science and Technology recently launched the “Science and Technology Anti-epidemic-Advanced Technology Achievement Information Sharing and Service Platform” for the national science and technology plan project undertaker Collect advanced technological achievements and innovative products for epidemic prevention and control, promote the opening and sharing of advanced technologies to the whole society, and accelerate the implementation of a batch of achievements. In order to allow more advanced and applicable new technologies, new products and services to play an active role in winning the battle for the prevention and control of the new crown pneumonia epidemic and the “six stability” work, the collection of advanced technological achievements in scientific and technological anti-epidemic activities is now being carried out. The relevant matters are notified as follows.
1. Call for directions
The sources of results mainly include the scientific and technological achievements formed by the national key R&D plans and major scientific and technological programs, the scientific and technological achievements supported by various departments and local scientific and technological plans, and the scientific and technological achievements formed by the research and development of relevant universities and institutes and scientific and technological enterprises. The technical fields are as follows.
(1) Epidemic prevention and control
1. Testing reagents, drugs and related technical services, including products and technologies in virus testing, vaccine research and development, drugs, and other treatment technology research;
2. Epidemic monitoring analysis and information services, including products and technologies for temperature screening, epidemic monitoring, data collection, isolation control, etc.;
3. Medical services and guarantees, including products and technologies in safety protection, disinfection and sterilization, waste disposal, online medical services, etc., as well as related smart medical products;
(2) Resumption of work and production
Mainly serve the enterprises to resume office production, including the provision of intelligent management, data services, unmanned delivery and other products and technologies for the resumption of work and production;
(3) Livelihood security
is mainly used for residents’ life services, including smart city (community), health, smart environment, smart agriculture, disaster emergency, smart transportation, etc.;
(4) Industrial Development
Other related, but not limited to, epidemic prevention and resumption of work and production, and continue to support advanced technologies and products for the development of biotechnology, future food, medical equipment, 5G networks, artificial intelligence, industrial Internet, energy conservation and environmental protection, and intelligent manufacturing.
2. Call for requirements
1. All units are requested to attach great importance to the solicitation work, and actively support technology companies’ new technologies, new products and services to better apply to epidemic prevention and control by recommending advanced application technologies and innovative application cases, and promote the resumption of work and production.
2. All units are requested to actively carry out the solicitation work in combination with their work functions and related fields, and select and sort out new technologies and new products with high innovation level, clear intellectual property rights, strong promotion effects and wide application scenarios from the results of related science and technology plans, and accelerate advanced application Promotion and application of scientific and technological achievements.
3. After the recommendations of various departments and local scientific and technological achievements are reviewed by the competent department of science and technology, they will be collectively recommended and the contact information of the competent department will be provided.
Three, collection method
Please log in to the “Science and Technology Anti-epidemic-Advanced Technology Achievement Information Sharing Service Platform” (https://dyhj.chinatorch.org.cn) and fill in the advanced technology achievement information form (see attachment). If you need to fill in batches, you can send an email to email@example.com.
Four, promotion and application
The Ministry of Science and Technology will organize experts to screen the results, formulate a catalog for the promotion and application of scientific and technological achievements according to professional fields, establish a dynamic collection and sharing mechanism of advanced technological achievements in conjunction with various departments and industry associations, and organize national innovative cities (counties and cities) and national high-tech zones And other technology parks to carry out docking and transformation application services.
Technical Marketing Office of Torch Center, Ministry of Science and Technology:
Yu Lei, Zhou Hang, 010-88656337/6335
Achievements and Regional Department of the Ministry of Science and Technology:
Jin Wenlin, Zhu Xinghua, 010-58884292/4290
Office of the Ministry of Science and Technology
March 25, 2020